PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Challenge 52 - White, Yellow & Green!

Good Morning!
I apologise for this post being a bit later than usual, I seem to be running late today!
Thank you for all your entries last week for our 'Charms' theme.
The winner is:

Please e-mail me about your prize!

CHALLENGE 52 - WHITE, YELLOW & GREEN!

This week we have a colour scheme for you to use.

WHITE YELLOW GREEN

I picked these coloured as it's spring soon and I think these are some lovely fresh colours!

As usual you can create a card, Scrapbook Page, ATC, Altered Art ....
Anything so long as it is crafty and includes this weeks challenge!

The prize this week are some GORGEOUS ribbons from our sponsor:

So to get your hands on these yummy ribbons, join in!

Here is what our Team came up with.
Click their names to be taken to their blogs!

GUEST DESIGNER FOR MARCH - POPS














Please enter by using Mr Linky and NOT in the comments part.


6 comments:

  1. I don't see Mr. Linky... I will try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are great :) and the dts cards are great too!
    I love ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls , it inspired the colours for my friends birthday present i made her ! unfortunalty you cant see the yellow button at the back of the fairy - the pic came out blurred and my batteries went !
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 1st Challenge with you ... Hopefully the 1st of many.

    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fresh colors, and DT samples great as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colour theme, thankyou for my win last challenge!

    ReplyDelete