PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 216!

Good Morning!
Thank you to everyone who entered last week's challenge of Anything Goes + An Option of Buttons! 
The lucky Winner of the first of our  prizes from Cedar Chest Designs is ...

ASTRID (78)

The Winner of our prize from J&C Creations is ...


Congratulations!
Please can you both e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prizes!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

KANDA (25)




Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

4 comments:

  1. How nice that I am chosen as the winner. Thank you. I go directly mail.

    Hugs, Astrid.
    http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, top three! Thank you so much hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news. Thank you for placing me in your top 3. I'm thrilled! Saz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for picking me in your top 3, I'm so chuffed. Congrats to the other top picks and winners xx

    ReplyDelete