PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Winners & Top 3 for Challenge 220!

Good Morning!
Thank you to everyone who entered last week's challenge of Anything Goes!
Last week we had 2 Prizes up for grabs so it's time to reveal the lucky Winners!

The Winner of the prize from Mel Jens Designs is:

The Winner of the prize from J&C Creations is:


Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prizes!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:


TANYA OD (39)



Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me to be in your Top 3 :) Really proud :D

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud to be on your TOP3! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see my card has come out of the hat as one of your lucky winners....thanks so much. I shall be emailing you now. Well done to everyone else too and thanks for all your hard work. What a fab start to my day. Hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my God...I am Top 3 !!! Thank you soo much!! =)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God...I am Top 3 !!! Thank you soo much!! =)
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to you all x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have been picked as one of your lucky winners. Many thanks and congratulations to the other lucky winner/top 3.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete