PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Winners & Top 3 for Challenge 233!

Good Morning!
Thank you to everyone who entered last week's challenge of Your Favourite Stamp Brand!
We had 2 prizes up for grabs and the winner of the prize from Classy Crafts is:


The winner of the next prize from J&C Creations is:



Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:





Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card in the top 3. I'm honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you so much, I am a WINNER, yey!
    Well done everyone, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you so much, I am a WINNER, yey!
    Well done everyone, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very happy!! Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy!! Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete